Jan 25, 2014

Vassen Sakura Candy Blue circle lenses Review

Ok,so I'll start my blog with a review~~ here's the review for the Vassen Sakura Candy Blue circle lenses bought from PinkiParadise ^v^ .

First of all,I'd like to point out that those are my first lenses,so I never wore any of any type before. This review might be useful to those who also want to get a pair of circle lenses for the first time. 
As some might know...to be honest,the first time I put the lenses on I kind of freaked out x'DDD yeaah I was really shocked by how big they looked on my eyes. Eventually,after applying make-up and false lashes,they looked more balanced. My natural color is grey-blue,so I chose those lenses in order to enlarge my eyes,rather then get a completely different eye color. For the enlargening effect,the really did their job. My eyes look much larger and doll-ish after putting them on,but still,I would recommend using some suitable make-up and false lashes,so they wouldn't look too big compared to the rest of your face. Most of the enlarging effect is given by their thick,black outer rim,but if your iris is rather small,the blue area might also add up to enlarging your eyes. The Sakura Candy series seems more like one suitable for cosplay,rather then daily wear,so they might be a good choice if you have a convention right around the corner. As for comfort, they feel rather good once you have them on. I sometimes forget I have them on ^ 7 ^; . I have to admit,I'm still a little clumsy with putting on lenses,so sometimes it takes some time to put them on. Other times they just pop in right after I place them near my eye. It depends a lot on how often you blink..so if your reflexes are really good..you might have a hard time holding your lids in place ^^;; (like in my case). Overall, I'm happy with this pair of lenses~♥ The color is very vibrant and looks really awesome in photos, the black rim enlarges your eyes by a good deal and they are quite comfy after you put them on properly ^u^ 

Ah,even though they are comfy and sometimes you might forget you're wearing them,I'd still suggest wearing them for less then 6 hours at once,as specially if your eyes are not used to having lenses on or simply are a bit more sensitive.
All in all,those lenses are great if worn properly 
I love them ~
 Here are some pics with me wearing them on several occasions:   





Oh, by the way, you also receive a cute Animal case for your lenses when shopping at PinkyParadise~ I got some green elephants x'//D


So,if this review helped you decide on this pair of lenses,you can find them at :
http://www.pinkyparadise.com/default.asp

Good luck 

Nyoko-chan

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful lens *__*
    http://pumpkinpew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Nyoko's blog Copyright © 2012 This template design by Whiteixora Sugarplum | All Images And Content Belongs to WHSC