Nov 24, 2014

HUGE Uniqso - Sponsor review: Part 2- Miku Hatsune cosplay wig- Shiro (No game no life) Wig - I.Fairy Hanabi gold / I.Fairy Dolly+blue /Barbie- Flower green

Heeey ^^ hope you're all doing fine ~ 
I'm back with part two of this big big review for Uniqso! 
Hopefully the info I provide in this review will help you decide on what wigs/lenses to buy 
from their store! ^^
I recommend this store as a very trusted source to purchase circle lenses!
Their services are alway prompt and very helpful,their products are of great quality and have a huge variety to chose from ^_^ 
In this review I'll also talk about my experience with a pair of lenses that I thought to be defective (in fact I let it get a little dry ^^;;; so it was my bad,not the lenses) and how they offered to help and replace the pair immediately,which was really great! 


INFO


Do not forget to use the code " Amena "to get a 10% discount on any pair of lenses ~ ^ v ^

Uniqso  is one of the Largest and most trustworthy circle lenses I've come across shops.
Communication with the shop was great, I got lots of information and help from the lovely
Lee Lee. Thanks! <3

Additionally the circle
 library lens reveals alot of information Which you Will find
 No Where else then at Uniqso . It answers Almost all of the 
 Questions That May rise in one's mind regarding circle contact lenses.
 Even if You Need makeup tips with circle lenses or Even
 makeup inspirations for your office / party or cosplay you
 SHOULD at Least once visit the seller's website!
 Also, the  circle  lens   library reveals a lot of information! So make sure to
Important info about circle lenses: 

Please wear the circle lenses accordingly! Make sure your hands sanitized is Properly Before handling the lenses.
In case of any sort of discomfort, please take the lenses off it immediately! Make sure They are clean and if discomfort persists DO NOT PUT THEM ON AGAIN . Better throw away Them Rather THEN year risking getting your eyes damaged or infection. Lenses Can Be Replaced, though your eyes is priceless! Keep That in Mind. 
If your lenses get dry, DO NOT TRY TO PUT THEM ON AGAIN . Soaking Them in solution won't help. You'll have to throw away Them. 
Please replace the lenses They expire once!





 Ok, so as the title says, I'll start off with :

       Cosplay Wig -Vocaloid-Miku C


 (How the wig looks on the site)





Specification
Processing Time:3 - 4 working days
Type:100% heat resistant fibre
Wig Color:Green
Wig Length:120cm


 My pictures while waring it/after styling. (credits to Ioana for styling the wigs <3) 


Ok,so here it is <3 
Man,I really love this wig! I always wanted to try a Hatsune Miku wig on a different shade then the usual blue-ish -green color she has. 
This wig is more towards teal color, so it's more green then blue. 
Here you can see clearly what color it is.



 The hair on this wig is really soft and thin,so it doesn't get tangled as easy!
It's a huge pain maintaining such long wigs,but luckily this one has thinner hair,which makes it much easier to comb and keep in good shape ^^
The long pigtails can be detached and styled/washed separately.
It has a bit of shine,but I think it looks really nice,so there's no problem with that.
I've seen really matte Miku wigs before and I know they are hella hard to maintain due to really thick hair,so I won't complain much : ))

Some people have huge expectations when it comes to color/shine,so this wig might not quite appeal to those who expect an extremely matte wig. Like I mentioned, there is a BIT of shine to it,but it's not bothersome at all.
Hair doesn't come off ,so it's pretty resistant too ^^


 Length wise,this is where it reaches to. (I'm 1.58 m for the reference : ))  )


Moving on to the next product, we have:

     Cosplay Wig-NO GAME NO LIFE

(Shiroooooo~~~ )

(How the wig looks on the site)


Specification
Processing Time:3 - 4 working days
Type:100% heat resistant fibre
Wig Color:Color Mixed
Wig Length:100cm


 Here's the cosplay wig for one of the cutest characters of 2014 anime~
Shiro from "No game no life"

 Ok, where do I start off? First of all, this wig is amazingly pretty...like WOAH. I mean,the colors are just perfect, the texture is lovely, the length is perfect for the character.
It's not shiny,and has sweet pastel colors,doesn't tangle that easy (due to it's thin hair, just like the Miku wig),it's heat resistant and hair doesn't fall off!
It's pretty much all you could wish for if you're looking for a Shiro wig <3

I will advise you to wear this wig with care...it's pretty heavy,so you'll have to make sure it doesn't slip back too much ;w;'''
Otherwise it's perfect <3

I really want a nice photo shoot for this lovely character...and I was about to have one....until some technical difficulties occurred (battery was dead after one single picture taken.....OTL )
Soooo yeah,that's pretty much how my first attempt at taking some good pictures in this cosplay ended :))) I won't give up tho. I'll give it another try soon~

Anyway, I did manage to get some provisory pictures for until the decent photoshoot.
Excuse the phone quality pictures ^^;;;;


 I promise better pics soon >w<;;



 Next up,we're going to circle lenses :
  I.Fairy Hanabi Gold
(How the lenses look on the site) 

Specification
Base Curve:8.6mm
Color Tones:2 Tones
Diameter:16.2mm
Processing Time:2-3 working days
Remarks:Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period:12 months
Water Content:55%

(How they look on my eyes)

I picked up those lenses to go with my Shiro cosplay,and I think I made a pretty good choice ^_^
Color wise they are very vibrant in a well lit space and in pictures. If the room is a little dark,then the color might not show just as intense,but they still look very pretty. I recommend those lenses if you're doing an outdoor photoshoot,or you have some really good light source .
As you can see from the picture,they have a lovely enlarging effect,the limbial (outer dark) rim is also pretty visible (I love that about circle lenses). The colored area is quite large,but the natural color of your eyes will also show through the empty space in the middle.
I have blue/ gray eyes so I sometimes have some difficulties finding fitting lenses, but those did a pretty decent job ,so I'm happy with them ^_^

Now, I'll talk a little about the small problem I had while putting on those lenses for the first time. 

To be honest, my first time putting them on was a little problematic >o<;;  I probably stored them badly or something,but they were a bit dry when  I took them out of the lens cases... I didn't notice that while putting them on..
I realized something wasn't ok only after I put one of them on my eyes. I had to take it off immediatly >___<;;;  After that I noticed that the edge was a little uneven.. So I put them back in the case ,with fresh solution,and let them to soak in for a few more minutes. Taking them out later,I noticed that they had gotten back to a normal state.
So I'll blame it on dehydration. Thus, please MAKE SURE THE LENSES ARE WELL HYDRATED,to avoid causing yourself eye problems >o<;;
I too should pay more attention to this detail from now on,so I advise you to do the same.

The good part about this event is that everything was fine after I let the lenses soak in solution. I was able to wear them (in the picture above) and they were perfectly normal and comfortable, so the problem was solved.
Also, UNIQSO OFFERED TO HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM really quickly and promptly,right after I told them about the issue.
They offered to send me another pair in return and gave me proper advise on what to do in case there are further problems/ notice anything off about the product.
Luckily,this wasn't the case,as the lenses turned out fine right after that,but I'm really pleased on how they offered to help!



Next,we have


    I.Fairy Dolly+ Blue

(How they look on the site) 

Specification
Base Curve:8.6mm
Color Tones:2 Tones
Diameter:16.2mm
Processing Time:2-3 working days
Remarks:Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period:12 months
Water Content:55%
(How they look like on my eyes)

I tried out this new pair just a few days ago,so pictures are very recent. Previously,I tried another pair from the I.Fairy -Dolly series, namely the red ones,which were beautiful. To be honest,I expected the color to be a little lighter,maybe a light blue,but they are a bit darker. They still look very pretty,but I was hoping for a different color from them. They are a darker,deeper shade of blue,matching my natural color pretty nicely,without making my eyes look too unnatural,or anything. They offer this nice enlarging effect and are very comfortable to wear ^^
Putting them on was also pretty easy,so they receive a big plus. I think they are more suitable for daily wear rather then cosplay,tho,so I think I will wear them more often.



And last,but not least, we have a very pretty pair of green circle lenses.

    Barbie Flower Green
   (How they look on the site)

Specification
Base Curve:8.6mm
Color Tones:3 Tones
Diameter:16.2mm
Processing Time:2-3 working days
Remarks:Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period:12 months
Water Content:38%

                       (How they look on my eyes)

Those lenses are awesome, none the less! I really love them for many different aspects.
One would be that they look ultra pretty and the colors are quite vibrant,without looking way too unnatural (the picture here was with flash >o<;; my light was really sucky,so I had no other option) 
They are very comfortable and easy to put on. I had no problems wearing them for many hours on! 
I got a lot of compliments for the way they looked on my eyes,so they did stand out. All in all I'm very satisfied with this pair and I think it's very suitable even for those who have light colored eyes,like myself.



This would be it for this review! Hope you've enjoyed it and found it useful in choosing some of those products for yourself! 
Many thanks to Uniqso for sponsoring those lovely items and making this review possible! 
If you have any questions or suggestions for future reviews or some tutorials,please don't hesitate to leave a comment! 
Take good care! Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Nyoko's blog Copyright © 2012 This template design by Whiteixora Sugarplum | All Images And Content Belongs to WHSC